The scholarship holders will not be permitted to hold more than one scholarship at a time. The award of scholarship is restricted students of Tamilnadu State.
BC/MBC Scholarship for Backward & MBC Community, students whose parents income does not exceed Rs.2,00,000/-p.a. is available to students and it is sanctioned by the Director of backward classes of Govt. of Tamilnadu.
1. The Students should be the First Person studying Polytechnic Diploma course in the family.
2. The students Parents / Brothers of Sisters should not be Graduate / Diploma Holders.
3. The parental annual income should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/-
Govt of India Scholarship is applicable only for SC / ST and converted Christian SC Students.
1. 50% of marks in the previous year Examination.
2. Should produce SC / ST certificate.
3. The parent annual income for Hindu SC should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/-
4. The parent annual income for Christian should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/-
The students belonging to minority are eligible to get minority scholarship.